Monday, May 17, 2010

Mopey Monday!

That is what I feel like, mopey. Really more then anything I am tired from my busy weekend and I need to just push past the exhaustion and get on with the next thing I have to do! This weekend was the start to our many grad parties and activities! I did manage to sit down and make a card for the graduate, been meaning to do it all week and just never got the chance. Actually I made 3 cards and some new flowers, so I guess that is considered productive! I just feel that I have so much to get done in the next 2 weeks that when I accomplish a small task it just does not seem like much!



In other news we are a week and 4 days away from graduation! Can't believe it is already here, time just seems to fly by! We have been steadily receiving response cards for our daughter's graduation party and it looks like we will have about 60 people joining us for the evening, could be more, still waiting on some to respond. Wow is all I can say, I am thrilled that we have so many people to support our family and join in the celebration. I feel so blessed! Of course the pressure is on to get all the decor items ready for the celebration and all the food stuff ready to go. We are having the event catered but I am making the desserts, well at least some of them. Planning a day next week to get all of that done!

No comments: