Friday, April 9, 2010

Don't be shocked!

I can't believe it myself, I am writing another post in the same week. I think this is the first time that this has ever happened. I just am trying to make an effort to get better at blogging and the only way that will happen is if I actually post something! I wanted to share my the only page that I made when I went to Archivers to scrap with some friends. We had a great time chatting but I was no productive! This is the first page I made for my daughter's album. I am making an album as a graduation gift and just started it. Should have been working on it for this entire school year, but I just was not motivated. Now I have only about 6 weeks to get it down and about 400 photos! Yikes! Think it might be more than one album...maybe 2 or 3!


I just love the journaling I did on the page. Things I wish I knew more about when I was younger, of course I am not sure that would have made a difference. You know when you are that age you think you know everything! I don't think that all the pages for my daughter's album will have so much journaling, cause it takes a lot of time...but I am going to try to make it very meaningful.
Today is our last fun day of Spring break, so I am taking the little man to the Georgia Aquarium. So excited! We have never been. I think it has been open for several years and just never got around to going, so finally I decided to make the trip. Should be a fun day just the 2 of us. I am sure I will take tons of pictures, I always do. Hopefully I will be able to blog about the trip. I know that would be totally shocking if I actually blogged another day this week!

No comments: