Monday, June 13, 2011

I told you I would be back!

As promised I am back on this lovely Monday morning with another post! The dogs are up, they have been fed, walked, and our now happily playing. It's kind of their morning routine. I try to squeeze in a little computer time while they are playing...sometimes that proves to be trouble as they are getting into everything they can find! I do find that gating off areas of the house that I do not want them in has really helped, but unfortunately my house has that open floor plan so that it is hard to find gates (cardboard boxes) large enough to cover the openings. I have gotten very resourceful in my options! Just look at the photos below...funny the things you will do to keep those animals out of trouble!
Here the girls are just chillin, right before they were looking for trouble!
The cat sits on top of the table just watching the action. Secretly she wants to be right in the middle of it...but then reality hits and she realizes there are 2 of them and only 1 of her! She's outnumbered!!!

My creative barriers! These are old cardboard and chipboard pieces that we use to paint on, also good for doggy gates too!


1 comment:

MKJulia2000@yahoo.com said...

even your card board gates look crafty! How do you do it all?! LOL, that's a great idea!