Monday, January 26, 2009

New look to my blog

I am so thrilled I finally learned how to change my background for my blog...I know that sounds silly, but I have really been struggling trying to figure it out. I am loving getting these free backgrounds from HERE! Check them out, they have tons of different options.
So I have been working on lots of deadlines for cheerleading...so much is going on and I just don't have enough time in the day to get it all done. I am so glad to have the season almost over, nver before have I felt this way, but this year has just been one of those years! Life itself has been crazy! I keep thinking I need some down time, but actually I just need an assistant to do some of my work for me!!! Like that would ever happen!
I do like this time of year for me because I spend more time at home, maybe not time with my family because I am preoccupied, but home based is a good feeling!
I will be back later with photos of my latest creations...been working on cheer stuff and got tons more to do!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Nice header there!