Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Love is in the air!

I am trying this year to be so much better about updating my blog...it is working...although I am not posting daily but maybe once a week. It's a start!

Today is my sisters birthday! Thought I would give a shout out to her in case she ever comes and reads my blog!!!
Happy Birthday Maria-hope it is a wonderful day!!!

Here are the latest cards I made, since Valentines is around the corner and I have a little card group I am a part of...I thought what the heck! I am never so on top of the holidays, they usually come and go so quickly and I always think...wish I had time to make something. Well this time I did, tell me what you think...






1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey friend. My mom was just down for the weekend and I showed her some of your stuff. She asked how you all were and about Maria. Just thought I'd pass that on.