Monday, March 15, 2010

Where has the month of March gone?

I can't believe that is has been 2 weeks since I have last blogged. Actually I can believe that...time just seems to slip away from me. I do have some very good excuses and that is my son has been sick, so sick that he was in the hospital for a week and before that home for 6 days, so my life was pretty much centered around him and getting him better. I did manage a few crafting projects, nothing really big. A page or 2 for my scrapbook.


In other news I went out for a Guest Designer with a well know sketch artist in the scrapbooking world, Liz Qualman. I made her team of talented people that will be bringing you examples of her work throughout the year on Sundays. If you don't already visit her blog, go and see her work. The sketches are amazing and really jump start my creativity. http://lizqualman.blogspot.com/

I will be back later in the week to share more, I am working on my monthly card swap for my group and will hopefully have some time to post the final card. I have tried several different ideas and finally found something I like.


1 comment:

MKJulia2000@yahoo.com said...

OMG! Congratulations! How exciting! I'm not surprised! You are such a talented, out going, creative lady! I look forward to hearing more!