Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's!

So I am not one for resolutions, but this year I am going to try and be a better blogger. Actually I want to start making my blog be like my daily journal. When I was much younger I kept a journal, actually I used it as a devotional too. I would write different scripture verses in it that I would read and like to remember. I use to also write 5 things daily that I was thankful for, I remember at first it was the general things like family, friends, etc. But as time passed I would put things like being sick or that I was thankful for bad times...I guess I was thankful that God had shown me these "blessings" to teach me and show me. So I remember really feeling so together in my thoughts when I wrote in the journal on a regular basis. So for the first time in over 15 years, maybe longer I am going to do it again.

Today I am thankful for:
A short day at work
A handy husband(he helped me hang a vinyl verse on the wall that I could not get straight)
Great children
A day of rest
A job-the past 2 years have really been so interesting for my hubby and myself with our job situation.
I am especially grateful that I have a senior in High School-can't wait for her to experience the next chapter in her life!
Enjoy your evening as we ring in the New Year!

No comments: