Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Whirlwind week!

This week is proving to be super busy! I am working only 2 days this week and then we leave to go to Disney World! We are so excited the High School Chorus is singing the Candlelight Processional in Epcot and we are going down to see them perform, plus enjoy a couple of days at the parks! We so need this little min vacation. Should have tons of photos when I get home to scrapbook.

In other news my husband found a job! We are so thrilled about this opportunity. His commute will be a little longer than it is now, his job is in Kennesaw! We are just so happy that Dan has got a job. He starts mid December, so keep us in your prayers! This will be a new adventure!

Gotta get to work, I am hoping to get some more time to blog this week. I have lots of new stuff to share but no time to upload photos!

No comments: