Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fathers Day

I know I am a couple days late sharing my cards that I made for Fathers Day, but better later then never!!! As always I am always too busy and just do some things last minute and these cards were no exception...I made them the day of Fathers Day! The first card I took inspiration from a fellow blogger. I did a search on cards and this is what I copied. From Christi, I just randomly found her blog and really like what she did so I went about creating my own version. Thanks Christi for the inspiration! On the blue card when you open the card the sentiment on the inside says "you rock!" My hubby's dad plays guitar so I thought this was a perfect card just for him! I loved using some of my scraps and older stash to make this card! Super fun and easy!
I am off to work this morning, got an early meeting and a long day ahead! Of course I am 24 hours away from my vacation beginning and I am so thrilled, I so need a week off!


No comments: