Monday, March 23, 2009

Hello, my friend!

Have you missed me? I know I have not been good this month about blogging...life just happens and I got too busy! It was all I could do this month to get through a day! I do have some new creations that I want to share with you. I didn't have time for much personal scrapbooking this month, but I did make several gifts and cards...they are all so cute!
This first one is the card I made for my card swap group...I totally love the fun spring colors and of course the egg shape of the card! The card says Eater Blessings, because the theme this month was blessings or luck...the cards that everyone brought were amazing...will post those when I get a few minutes to take photos of them! Here is one my friend made for the group...

I love the lime green, black, and white color scheme for this card, the stamp says Blessed beyond measure...we had to search for these scallop punches...we bought the nestabilities square, it took us a little while to figure out, but really like the finished card!


My next photo is the last bit of cheer gifts I made for our end of year banquet...I don't know why I didn't take more pictures...but this was all I had, oh well! I made these cute albums and little pillows for each of the coaches , also included a gift card for starbucks and sonic in their gift! Who doesn't love a little coffee and fast food!! LOL!

Hopefully I will be able to continue to post something to my blog this week, I have so much to share...and life has slowed down for me just a bit...I actually stayed home all day on Sunday...if you can believe it! In fact the whole family was home, I think some of us didn't know what to do!!! I did enjoy some crafting and relaxing...it was a good day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Those are really cute. I love the eggs.