Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Crazy Day!

So today I had to be up really early and out the door for a meeting at work...Dan was out of town so I put dinner in the crockpot before I left...somehow I had a million things to do so getting out of the house on time proved to be almost impossible. One of my important things to do was to photograph another card I made for my next month's card swap group. We are only suppose to make one card for each of our 12 members, but this month I went crazy! I just couldn't help myself...I saw this technique in a book and just had to try it...so in my oh so little spare time I just whipped this up!
The ladies in my card group call me an overachiever...I just can't help myself, call me what you want, I am a crafting fool! Whatever I am, it is such a stress reliever to come home and do a little crafting...or spend my day off in pj's and crafting. It 's all about the craft to me!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi! Just found you blog by a comment you left on Laura Vegas' blog. Thought I would say hello. Love the card! And I read in your profile you are pres. of cheerleading booster club. So you are one of us? A cheer mom! lol! My daughter has cheered competitively since 3rd grade. She now cheers on the University of Georgia's competitive squad. Lots of fun, huh? If you get the chance, stop by and say hi! I always like making new friends.

Jocelyn said...

I too found you on Lisa's Blog and just adore meeting new people with a passion for life and paper crafting!!! Please stop by and say HI!!!!!