Monday, February 16, 2009

Another book of love!

Hello! I wanted to post another little mini album that I made for my hubby...I finished it last week but have been so busy I haven't had time to post it. I wanted to make sure to post it before it got to many days past the love day and it was forgotten.

There are 16 pages inside the album. I kept it all pretty simple, didn't want to make this book too thick so I did not add too many embelishments...I know pretty hard to believe for me! I am always making things to lumpy and 3-D!

I have been working on some other great cards and invitations for upcoming events...but I am saving all the other stuff for another post...can't give it all to you in one day...got to have you wanting more! Plus I need stuff to write about more often so if I share all my creations to you in one day there will be nothing left to share this week.

Did I mention that I am super busy this week? I have so much stuff I am juggling, work, cheer, work, laundry, work, housecleaing, work...can't wait for some down time soon...just not sure when that will be. Maybe mid March! Check back tomorrow for more of my latest...I might not feel so overwhelmed either!

No comments: