Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sorority Formal

Today's post is a little picture heavy but I wanted to share the photos I took of my daughter and her date for her sorority formal. I just love the color of her dress and how we did her hair to compliment the one shoulder of the dress. We went to Mac and had the most wonderful make up artist do her make up. I now wish I would have taken a photo of her eyes closed, they looked amazing with 5 different tones of purple shadow. It was a long day of getting things ready but I really enjoyed being with her and watching her transform. It was a girls day that started with mani's and pedi's, then off to lunch, then to make up and shopping and lastly with hair and photos. Fun times together! Not sure if she will treasure this time but I certainly will! She is growing up so quickly, really in just a blink of an eye. Seems like yesterday she was a little newborn. Can't believe she will be 20 in a few short months!~ No way am I old enough for an adult child!!!











1 comment:

Camden said...

Awww! Simply stated...Beautiful!