Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can't believe it has been a month!

Wow time sure does fly! I can't believe I have not been blogging for an entire month. It was not for lack of wanting to but as always life gets in the way. Since being sick and trying to recuperate I just didn't have the time to sit down and type all about my recovery and getting back to my normal routine. Of course that is exactly what happened. Just been working and getting the kids ready for school. You know having a college student to get ready to move is like moving yourself, so much stuff to go through, pack up, more stuff to buy. It is insane! Miranda will officially move in on Friday. I am so excited for her and she can't be more thrilled. I know that we will miss her, but more than anything this is such an exciting time in her life, a new chapter. The one thing that still shocks me is how fast the time has gone by, just yesterday she was a baby and now she is an adult! I am not that old!!!
Even though I have not been blogging I have managed to be creative, actually I took a trip to the mountains while I was on bed rest, I figured I could do bed rest there just as well. So while there I got to scrapbook just a few pages. I am making progress on a book for Miranda, it is memories of her high school years. I have 2 years almost completed and 2 more to go...this is going to end up being a 4 book album, because there are just too many pages in the books to do just 1. So far I am up to 32 pages and still have about 6 more to go for the first 2 years. I put the pages in a book this morning and it was busting at the seams, guess I need to pick up a few more books...wish I would have done that earlier in the year because what I used was on clearance and I can't get the same albums anymore...maybe I will just use some I have laying around even if they don't match. Something to think about for another day!

I will leave you with a few of the pages that I have done over the last month. Also I promise that I will be a better blogger this month!






I have more to share but I will save those for another day!

1 comment:

MKJulia2000@yahoo.com said...

Girl, you are so talented! Miranda's sb is going to be such a beautiful work of art! I'm always amazed at your creativity! Glad you are feeling better!