Monday, February 21, 2011

Better late than never

Here are a few more Valentine cards that I made 2 weeks ago. I really enjoyed making the different cards and sending them to friends, it is something that I always want to do but never have the time. Guess there was a little bonus to being sick and in bed! I got some crafty things done! I took inspiration for these cards from an old issue of Scrapbook ETC. It was the February 2008 issue. I didn't exactly duplicate the cards but used the same color scheme and a few elements are the same. I just love how the turquoise and pink work so well together.

I am slowly getting back to my normal routine. Thank goodness, I have had some days of crafting and getting out. I even did some laundry! I have not ventured to clean the house or cook dinner, I guess that will come this week! I am hoping that I will go back to work by Wednesday and as long as the next 2 days goes well then that is the plan!!! It is time though, I never thought I would say this but I am getting bored staying at home!

No comments: