Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Keeping Busy



I have been keeping myself very busy for the last several days, or maybe even weeks. First and foremost I have been working on all my items for my etsy shop. I am thrilled that I have been getting several orders. Now though I am switching gears and trying to get some Christmas gifts made. I have several groups that I am involved with and need to make or buy a gift for our exchange. This is just one of the many items that I have made.
Here is a close up of the flowers. I took the concept from the felt flowers that I make as brooches or hair clips. Instead of putting a clip and pin back on them I just glued them to the wreath.
I cut out some green holly leaves and added them to the wreath as well as jingle bells and fabric strips. I think this wreath will make a great addition to anyone's home for the holidays! Don't worry I have more...will be back in a day or so to show you more!

No comments: