Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's been a long week, so glad for the weekend!

I feel like this week has been like an entire year! I didn't get a single day off, not that I am complaining but really my regular days off were spent at a meeting or class for work! Finally tomorrow I get my first real day off in over 2 weeks, think I might stay in my pajamas all day!
Here are my last few layouts I have done over the past several weeks...haven't done anything new lately, just not feeling the creative juices flowing, hoping that tonight that will change since a friend is coming over to make cards.
I am going to see the hand doctor on Monday to final get my MRI read and surgery for my hand scheduled, don't know if I shared with my blog friends but I have a cyst on the palm of my hand at the base of my ring finger, it has been causing me discomfort and pain for a long time, so finally I had it checked out and the result is surgery. I am not so happy about the surgery because I will be out of work for several weeks, but I am hoping good results from the surgery! That is why I need to get myself motivated to get crafty while I can!!! After surgery I will be out of commission for at least 3 weeks!~ Yikes!
In other news fall football season has started for the high school, this is my daughters last year! I am so glad to say I will be going to my last football games ever! Ok, I know I have a son but his interest is not in sports so don't think we will be going to many games during his high school days! Needless to say our team did not win our first game, we came close...in overtime the score was 28 to 21. I did come home with my allergies bothering me and a hoarse voice, woke up today feeling pretty yucky, worked all day and still feeling pretty yucky, took lots of allergy meds hoping for the best!
Going to rest for a while, then off to dinner with the family, then maybe some craft time!!!

No comments: