Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mid Week Post




I don't know why it works out this way but I always do a mid week post...you would think I would do something on Monday or Tuesday since those are my days off from work, but I guess I get busy with other things and find myself posting on Wednesday. Crazy I know, but at least I am blogging...that is still a new thing for me! I want to share today my tis the season album by Teresa Collins. I joined a giveaway over at her blog several months ago and won this awesome album, it has literally been months and I am just now getting the time to put the album together, but wait I have no photos in the album, that will take another couple months!!!


The kit also came with instructions to make a 12x12 layout, this photo was taken before I added my pictures, but I promptly came home and add the photos, but havn't taken photos of it yet...that will have to wait!
Stay tuned because I have about 25 new layouts to share, I have been on a roll for the past 2 weeks and have been super creative and busy! Makes me so happy when I can be creative and productive!

No comments: