Saturday, December 20, 2008

It is getting closer!

Here are a few of my crafty items that I made this week for my kids teachers and some friends. It has been hectic this week being the last week before Christmas. Devon got sick and did not attend school the last 3 days. I had to juggle my schedule around to stay home with him in the morning and have Miranda watch him in the afternoon so I could go to work! Needless to say it has been a little stressful at our home!


The pail is filled with candy. I got the pails from the dollar section at Target, I just love that section. I always find cute things I can alter and give as gifts. The little note book is a post it note holder. These were quick and easy to make. I am sure their teachers will like them!



This jar I made to with an old mayonaise jar. I like to save all kinds of glass jars to use as a gift later on. I filled this jar with hershey kisses after altering the outside with papers, tags, and ribbons.

So today I am working! It has been busy at the salon this week! I am so grateful. I have Sunday off and then I work 3 days straight, then off for 2 weeks!!! I am so excited to have some time off, I really need it!

Gotta run, gonna be late for work!!


























No comments: