Sunday, January 1, 2012

Been hiding under a rock!!!

I really have not been hiding under a rock but I have spent the last month and a half just so busy!  I get online everyday and think I am going to sit down and type something for my silly, little blog but then I don't...I think it is the hardest thing for me to do, sit down and type about my life, my feelings, my crafts.  Think that I feel like I am opening myself up for the world to see and sometimes that can be scary!  I keep saying every year around this time that I am going to be a better blogger, but inevitably something happens and I don't do it.
Let's just say I am a work in progress and so is this blog.  I do love going to other peoples blogs and reading about their daily life. I feel I get to know them a little better when I read!  You would think that would motivate me more to write on my blog daily, but it doesn't!!!  Oh well, I just need to get use to the fact that I am a part time blogger!
November and December was very busy for the Goswick family.  We went away to our mtn place for Thanksgiving week.  It was so nice to get away and enjoy some down time.  I actually scrapbooked a couple of days while we were there.  Enjoyed a home cooked Thanksgiving dinner with family and of course did a little black Friday shopping!  The highlight was to come home feeling refreshed and relaxed!  Did a lot of online shopping for Christmas gifts this year...I think that more and more I like online shopping, drinking coffee and staying in my jammies is the way to shop!  We actually bought ourselves a little early gift, we got new living room furniture!  We were in desperate need for new furniture and I fell in love with this set!  It looks so great in the house and is super comfortable!
Needless to say since I love my furniture so much I find myself relaxing a little more then I use to!  I find reasons to sit down and watch TV now!  I did manage to do a little scrapping in December.  Over the next several days I promise I will dedicate several blog posts to show all my crafty goodness!
Happy New Year!  Hoping 2012 will be a wonderful year!!!

No comments: